1st , 2nd and 3rd shift, great benefits, long term position with good solid team of manufacturing and machinist.
CNC machinist on turning centers-large parts machining, short runs and lots of set ups. $25-$32/hour possible
CNC Machinist-Mills-set up program-short runs-$25-$32/hour
CNC Boring Bar-$28-$38/hour possible
$25-$38/hour possibly higher for set up/programmer person
Air Conditioned shop
CNC VTL, CNC Mills, CNC Lathes
• Set up, adjust, or operate basic or specialized machine tools used to perform precision machining operations.
• Program computers or electronic instruments, such as numerically controlled machine tools.
• Maintain machine tools in proper operational condition.
• Machine parts to specifications, using machine tools, such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, or grinders.
• Confer with numerical control programmers to check and ensure that new programs or machinery will function properly and that output will meet specifications.
• Calculate dimensions or tolerances, using instruments such as micrometers or vernier calipers.
2-3 years with CNC turning, operate crane to load parts.
CNC and some manual large part machining.
Benefits Health, dental, 401k, PTO and more
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2-3 years minimum on large machining. CNC Boring. CNC Lathes. CNC Milling. M&G code machinist.