Mechanic/Fleet mechanic for Buses-1st and 2nd shift $20-$24/hour. Or entry level $18-$20/hour
Basic service to major repairs on buses.
Flexible company schedule to fit mechanic’s need. (Flexible start time available)
Grow and be part of a successful team in S.E. Wisconsin.
Benefits include health, dental, 401K and more
Experienced diesel mechanic would pay more.
- Mechanic does Preventive Maintenance Inspections (PMI) on fleet.
- Fleet Mechanic will perform diagnosis and repair of air brake systems, suspension, steering and alignment.
- Assists in the servicing and diagnosing of exhaust after-treatment systems and electronic engine controls.
- Inspects and verifies dimensions, clearances, and torque of part fasteners to ensure conformance to factory specifications.
- Road tests vehicles when necessary to diagnose malfunctions or to ensure that they are working properly.
- Completes all required reports and records in a timely and accurate fashion.
Asking for valid license, tools and knowledge in brakes, under hood, suspension, cooling systems, charging systems and diesel engine PM’s.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
3-5 years repair experience in truck or fleet environment. may train a lube tech, tire tech or basic shop classes or back yard mechanic.