Quality Manager/Supervisor needed for job shop in die cast production manufacturing , finishing metal fabrication some machining.
Hands On shop floor position.
Computer literate to implement policies, set up quality programs, etc.
Implement QC, gaging, inspections and oversee QC and production people and overall quality of work.
- Directly leads production quality and control directives.
- Performs duties of Quality Representative to Management for ISO 9001 program and manages internal auditing.
- Participates with engineering to develop tools for production and helps manage tool repair and maintenance.
- Performs and evaluates 1st article inspection on new and revised products.
- Communicates customer requirements with all internal departments.
- Communicates with external customers on all quality related issues.
- Develops and evaluates product quality and inspection procedures at all stages of manufacturing process.
- Manages gage calibration system.
- Supervises, hires, trains all Quality Department staff and manages employee work schedules.
Manages QC department and personnel.
Quality software used is Gagetrak version 7, Mitutoyo manual CMM, with MCOSMOS-1 version 4.0 software.
Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit functions.
This position also includes functions of Safety Mgr position, including paperwork required for injury reporting.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience and/or training/schooling-Associates Degree – Quality Major and three years of experience (engineering experience preferred) OR Five years experience in a closely related field (engineering experience preferred); ISO 9001 training and experience; computer and Microsoft Office experience required; Knowledge of CAD and basic engineering skills